We are seeking enthusiastic Team lead within the Functional Testing space to deliver testing services to our Hyderabad clients
Team Lead - Permanent Opportunity - Hyderabad
Be part of a dedicated technical testing division, at the forefront of a global top 4 growing testing consultancy with unrivalled progression prospects
- Competitive Package + Training + Certifications
- Long term career & growth opportunity
- Established high profile client base & diverse range of projects
- Dedicated global technical testing division
Planit is the leading specialist technical testing, software testing and training organisation in Asia Pacific and top 4 globally with over 1,000 permanent employees across Australia, New Zealand, India and UK, and we are currently experiencing a period of rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion we are seeking a highly experienced Test Analysts within Performance to join our Hyderabad team on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes.
We are seeking enthusiastic Team lead to deliver testing services to our Hyderabad location. You will be given the tools you need to advance your skills and experience, while developing a rewarding career and adding true value to your career and clients.
As a Team Lead at Planit, you lead small to medium teams on work at a stream or phase level of a project. You have an organised and logical method of operating and have the ability to design a test plan that will successfully deliver the piece of work assigned to you. You understand the goals of the business in relation to your test activities, and provide constant visibility to stakeholders through detailed reporting. You will lead by example, displaying a high level of professionalism and commitment, one that you would expect of your team. You build strong relationships with your team, and are able to delegate and monitor tasks effectively. You are an exceptional communicator who instils confidence in your peers, clients and colleagues.
- Delivers medium size projects as either part of a programme or stand alone
- Ensures proficiency at estimation, coordination, reporting and communication with clients at all levels
- Works with Planit seniors to ensure project success
- Actively mentors and leads small to medium size teams
- Write Test Plans for projects as appropriate
- Advise clients on best practice for their specific situations
- Lead a team of testing professionals though all review, preparation and execution activities
- Identify potential test issues and developing corrective action plans
- Report and communicate status of projects
- Coach, appraise and mentor staff
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' lead experience covering all areas of the testing lifecycle in multiple industries
- Experience leading a team minimum of 6 onshore/offshore employees
- Significant experience in XML and SQL
- A full understanding of the different approaches to the system development lifecycle & system testing lifecycle
- Experience of planning, design and execution of static testing
- Familiarity with holding reviews and workshops
- Experience reviewing and assessing testability of requirements
- Proven track record managing and leading testing projects
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- ISTQB accreditation is highly desirable
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for Technical Testing excellence. Within an encouraging and supportive environment, the team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. The Senior Management team has a shared vision and with an open and approachable style, employees have the freedom to bring ideas forward and feel empowered to learn.
As a permanent employee of Planit, you will be entitled to all the benefits made available to our staff. Planit offer all employees a highly competitive remuneration package, a wide range of employee benefits, and exceptional career development opportunities with unrivalled training and certification opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organisation where your vision and expertise can shape the growth of our business.
Apply now to take the next step in your technical testing career!
Planit is an equal opportunity employer.
*****NO AGENCIES PLEASE*****
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now