Join a dedicated technical division and drive your career forward by working on exciting technical challenges with our top tier clients.
- Exceptional senior career development opportunities accompanied with training
- Dedicated technical division within a global leading IT consultancy
- Unrivalled progression + competitive salary + O/T + staff benefits & more...
***You must know how to architect and develop highly scalable, robust and maintainable solutions and lead successful teams and projects. As part of the interview process you will undergo a technical programming/coding assessment during which you will demonstrate best practices***
Planit are seeking an experienced Developers in Test / Automation Architects of ALL LEVELS to join our Sydney team on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes, a competitive salary and staff benefits.
About the Role
You will have a VERY STRONG development background with hands on experience of Test Automation, Continuous Integration and DevOps practices at every level. At the management/leadership end, you will know how to win, resource and deliver work of the highest standard. You will be equally comfortable discussing best practice with developers and potential opportunities with clients. You must know how to assess risk and ROI and how to document strategies, plans and RFPs, but also have the technical expertise to fix complex issues and architect high-quality solutions.
Whether a more junior resource, or a senior manager, you must know how to architect and develop highly scalable, robust and maintainable solutions and lead successful teams and projects if you are a manager.
- Define automation strategies and lead high-performance teams
- Develop frameworks and process and execute automated tests
- Manage stakeholder expectations, keeping them informed throughout the project
- Document and report progress, risks, issues and defects
- Lead and mentor high performing teams
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- TECHNICAL TEST ANALYST -> SENIOR TECHNICAL TEST ANALYST: 3-5+ years exprience delivering high quality test automation solutions with tools such as Selenium, Ranorex, Coded UI etc.
- TECHNICAL TEST LEAD UPWARDS - 10+ years' experience delivering high quality test automation solutions with tools such as Selenium, Ranorex, Coded UI etc.
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City, Circle CI etc.
- Web Service and API testing
- A proven track record in leading successful teams - minimum 3 years team lead experience for Lead/Management level
- A solid understanding of OOP development practices and with Java, C# or similar
- BDD with tools such as Cucumber, SpecFlow, JBehave
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN and GIT and a good understanding of branching and merging
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems and implement innovative solutions
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Cloud experience - AWS or Azure
- Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, OpsWorks, Octopus Deploy etc.
- Service Virtualisation / API Stubbing
- Mobile Testing
- Practical SQL and database experience
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for Technical Testing excellence. Within an encouraging and supportive environment, the team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. The Senior Management team has a shared vision and with an open and approachable style, employees have the freedom to bring ideas forward and feel empowered to learn.
Planit operates with a flat-structure feel which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. We keep up-to-date with the ever-changing IT industry and offer you the opportunity to focus on learning new tools through your career at Planit. In addition there are annual/quarterly/monthly staff parties/activities, unrivalled employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and we do it all with positivity and a smile.
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now