Do you love to develop test frameworks and build robust, scalable, and effective tests? Are you an expert in everything automation....APPLY NOW!!!
- Looking for career progression with a global top 4 in Technical Testing Services
- Work for the largest test consultancy in APAC on a challenging range of projects
- Competitive Salary, Company Benefits, Overtime, Training & Certifications
***You must know how to architect and develop highly scalable, robust and maintainable solutions and lead successful teams and projects. As part of the interview process you will undergo a 1-2 hour technical assessment during which you will demonstrate best practice***
Planit is the leading specialist software testing and training organisation in Asia Pacific with over 1,300 permanent employees, and we are currently experiencing a period of rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion, we are seeking experienced Test Automation Experts to join our Sydney team on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes and profit share scheme.
About the Role
As a Test Automation Specialist you will develop and deliver high quality Test Automation solutions to the highest level of quality. You will be given the tools, training and support you need to advance your skills and experience while developing a rewarding career and adding true value to your career and clients.
- Develop and execute automated tests
- Manage stakeholder expectations, keeping them informed throughout the project
- Document and report progress, risks, issues and defects
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- 4+ years' experience delivering quality test automation solutions with tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Ranorex, SoapUI, TOSCA, QTP etc.
- A solid understanding of OOP development practices and demonstrable experience with Java, C# or similar
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems and implement innovative solutions
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
Applicants will be required to complete a technical assessment to demonstrate their test automation capability.
- Web Service and API testing
- Service Virtualisation & Mobile Testing
- BDD with tools such as Cucumber, JBehave and SpecFlow
- Practical SQL and database experience
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT or SVN
- Exposure to Continuous Integration tools
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for Technical Testing excellence. Within an encouraging and supportive environment, the team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. The Senior Management team has a shared vision and with an open and approachable style, employees have the freedom to bring ideas forward and feel empowered to learn.
Planit operates with a flat-structure feel which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. We keep up-to-date with the ever-changing IT tools and offer you the opportunity to focus on learning new tools through your career at Planit. In addition, there is a bonus scheme, staff parties/activities, unrivalled employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and we do it all with positivity and a smile.
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
****NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now