Lead a dedicated team. Drive the growth of Planit. Manage your clients' expectations and build your career with Planit!
- Work for the largest Software & Technical Testing Consultancy in Asia Pacific
- Exceptional career development & progression with a diverse ranges of projects
- Competitive Package + Benefits + Overtime + Training + Certifications + More...
Planit is the leading specialist software testing, technical testing and training organisation in Asia Pacific with over 1,200 permanent employees globally and are currently experiencing a period of rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion we are seeking highly experienced Test Leads to join our Melbourne team on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes.
About the Role
As a Test Team Lead, you will consult to our top tier client base, ensuring test strategies are implemented & undertaken appropriately at your client site. Your responsibility will be to manage multiple teams across multiple areas of the projects at a high standard. You will be given the tools you need to advance your skills and experience, while developing a rewarding career and adding true value to your career and clients.
- Write Test Plans for projects as appropriate
- Advise clients on best practice for their specific situations
- Lead a team of testing professionals though all review, preparation and execution activities
- Identify potential test issues and developing corrective action plans
- Report and communicate status of projects
- Coach, appraise and mentor staff
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' lead experience covering all areas of the testing lifecycle in multiple industries
- Experience managing a team minimum of 6 onshore employees
- Significant experience in XML and SQL
- A full understanding of the different approaches to the system development lifecycle & system testing lifecycle
- Experience of planning, design and execution of static testing
- Familiarity with holding reviews and workshops
- Experience reviewing and assessing testability of requirements
- Proven track record managing and leading testing projects
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- ISTQB accreditation is highly desirable
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for testing excellence. Within an encouraging and supportive environment, the team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. Our leadership team is accessible and you are paired with a Senior Buddy to help you reach your goals and grow your career at every stage.
Planit operates with a flat-structure feel which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. We keep up-to-date with the ever-changing IT tools and throughout your career offer you the opportunity to focus on advancing your internationally recognised testing qualification (ISTQB) as well as learn new tools. In addition, we offer staff parties/activities, unrivalled employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and we do it all with positivity and a smile.
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE!!!***
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now