Are you passionate about working in an agile environment, have the right mindset and proven practical experience....APPLY NOW!!!
- Looking for career progression with a global top 4 in Agile Testing Services
- Work for the largest test consultancy in APAC on a challenging range of projects
- Unrivalled progression + competitive salary + staff benefits & more...
***You must be able to travel interstate. As part of the interview process you will undergo a 1-2 hour agile assessment focused on your practical experience***
Recognised in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services for 2017/2018, Planit are experts in digital quality and the leading provider of testing solutions, services and training in Asia Pacific with over 1,300 permanent employees. Recently named by the AFR as Australia's 2nd fastest growing private company, Planit's Agile Department is always growing, and due to rapid expansion we are seeking a highly experienced Agile Quality Coach to join our Brisbane team on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes; Planit has provided agile training and consultancy for a number of years and is looking to grow this capability.
About the Role
As an Agile Quality Coach, you will demonstrate passionate thought leadership of the agile activities at an organisational/programme/project level, with a strong focus on quality assurance and testing. You will be involved in the planning, coaching and mentoring of the agile activities, both to internal and external market segments to a high standard of quality. This includes taking ownership and driving delivery to the Planit Agile Strategy you have helped shape, through industry events, articles and social media.
A position for an enthusiastic and energetic person to join Planit's expanding agile team. An exciting opportunity to grow your career through meeting the increasing demands for agile practices by our clients worldwide.
- Influencing Agile transformation
- Driving quality activities throughout the agile team
- Facilitation and delivery of successful agile projects
- Assistance with Business development
- Coaching and mentoring staff and clients
- Training, both writing courseware and delivery
- Growing the Planit agile capability through industry presentations, attendance of agile groups and publication of agile articles (please specify in CV)
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years' practical and demonstrable experience in Agile plus 7 years' Test/Quality Management experience covering all areas of the delivery lifecycle
- Agile self-motivation, mentoring and leadership
- Pipeline planning, tracking and activity management
- The ability to produce and deliver high quality presentations and articles
- Facilitation of workshops and reviews/optimisation programmes using appropriate techniques
- Experience across Agile and Lean environments
- Exceptional soft skills including communication, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated capabilities in Agile transformations and agile practice reviews
- Need to be able to travel on occasions
- Certified Agile Tester or Certified Agile Essentials accreditation
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Scaled Agile
Culture & Benefits
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for agile quality excellence. The team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. Our leadership team is accessible which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. We keep up-to-date with the ever-changing agile concepts and throughout your career offer you the opportunity to focus on advancing your internationally recognised agile qualifications. In addition, there are unrivalled employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and we do it all with positivity and a smile.
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now