Engineer - Automation - Permanent Opportunity - Mumbai
Be part of a dedicated technical testing division, at the forefront of a global top 4 growing testing consultancy with unrivalled progression prospects
- Competitive Package + Training + Certifications
- Long term career & growth opportunity
- Established high profile client base & diverse range of projects
- Dedicated global technical testing division
Who We Are
We started out 20 years ago in Australia to fulfil a gap in the market and offer customers an efficient and value-added Consulting in Software Testing. The first 10 years, we worked to embed ourselves in the business of our customers and sharp tuned our technical capability as the most innovative Quality Assurers in the market. For this reason, it took us that long to reach 100 employees.
The next 10 years has seen us reach 1300+ employees with a global footprint in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and India. We have been named by Westpac as one of Australia's top 200 "Businesses of Tomorrow", Gartner's Magic Quadrant, and AFR as the Top 500 Private Companies.
Responsibilities and Experience:
- Must have 2 - 5 years of experience in Software testing
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Selenium and Appium
- Good team player with very good communication skills.
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for Technical Testing excellence. Within an encouraging and supportive environment, the team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. The Senior Management team has a shared vision and with an open and approachable style, employees have the freedom to bring ideas forward and feel empowered to learn.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Planitarian, APPLY NOW!
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now