- Looking for career progression with a global top 4 in Agile Testing Services
- Work on a challenging range of projects throughout Sydney / Australia
- Unrivalled progression + competitive salary + overtime + staff benefits & more...
Planit Testing is a global company embracing change in order to continually improve and drive quality. Our ability to adapt and respond makes us a market leader, a company to be proud of and a business recognised by the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
At the heart of our business is our experts within practice disciplines including Agile, Performance, Security, Automation, DevOps, Functional & Non-Functional Testing.
Discover an environment with the opportunity to work alongside the best in the industry, that is committed to career development and best practices and has the mindset of thought leadership.
About the Role
As an Agile Quality Coach, you will demonstrate passionate thought leadership of the agile activities at an organisational/programme/project level, with a strong focus on quality assurance and testing. You will be involved in the planning, coaching and mentoring of the agile activities, both to internal and external market segments to a high standard of quality. This could be through a Test Management role or directly as an Agile Coach / Scrum Master. This includes taking ownership and driving delivery to the Planit Agile Strategy you have helped shape, through industry events, articles and social media.
A position for an enthusiastic and energetic person to join Planit's expanding agile team. An exciting opportunity to grow your career through meeting the increasing demands for agile practices by our clients worldwide.
As one of our expert Agile Coaches you will;
- Be as Agile as your job title, enjoying the opportunity to work with a variety of talented teams across different locations. We offer the exciting opportunity to travel, work with a variety of clients and effect positive change.
- Embrace the exciting opportunity to work on projects that are career enticing and enhancing. Planit's clients are not only impressive, their projects are at the forefront of industry.
- Naturally seek continuous improvement both of your team's capabilities, delivery and your expertise. Planit believes and encourages both career and personal development.
- Have clear vision, encourage collaboration and guide towards a shared understanding.
- Adaptively experiment for change.
- Influence Agile transformation.
- Drive quality activities throughout the agile team. We pride ourselves on a collaborative environment.
- Facilitation and delivery of successful agile projects.
- Assist with Business development.
- Coach and mentor staff and clients. We can all learn from each other.
- Train, both writing courseware and delivery.
- Grow the Planit agile capability through industry presentations, attendance of agile groups and publication of agile articles (please specify in CV).
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- In-depth practical and demonstrable experience in Agile plus proven Test/Quality Management experience covering all areas of the delivery lifecycle
- Agile self-motivation, mentoring and leadership
- Facilitating pipeline planning, tracking and activity management
- The ability to produce and deliver high quality presentations and articles
- Facilitation of workshops and reviews/optimisation programmes using appropriate techniques
- Experience across Agile and Lean environments
- Exceptional soft skills including communication, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated capabilities in Agile transformations and agile practice reviews
- Need to be able to travel and be prepared to work away from home during the week
- Certified Agile Tester or Certified Agile Essentials accreditation
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Scaled Agile
Culture & Benefits
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for agile quality excellence. The team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. Our leadership team is accessible which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. We keep up-to-date with the ever-changing agile concepts and throughout your career offer you the opportunity to focus on advancing your internationally recognised agile qualifications. In addition, there are unrivalled employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and we do it all with positivity and a smile.
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Salary Range: $80,000 - $140,000
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now