- Exceptional career development opportunities in our ever expanding QLD business
- Diverse range of projects & clients with a clear progression path
- Work for a global, dynamic, market leader in software and technical testing
Planit is a global market leader in quality engineering solutions, recognised in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, the Australia Financial Review Top 500 Private Companies, and by Westpac as one of Australia's top 200 "Businesses of Tomorrow." With a rich heritage in testing & training, our practice disciplines include Performance, Security, Automation, Agile, DevOps, Functional & Non-Functional Testing.
We are seeking highly experienced Test Engineers to join our Brisbane team on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes.
About the Role
As an Engineer, you will consult to our top tier client base, covering all areas of the testing lifecycle in multiple domains. Knowledge and expertise on all Software Delivery methodologies and Test processes, you will use your technical/testing capability to deliver testing within large scale Programmes/Projects on schedule and to the highest quality.
- Review requirements for testability
- Consult with clients for user and systems requirements when documentation is insufficient
- Determine test conditions/ test objectives
- Create comprehensive test cases relevant to test conditions
- Execute test cases and report results
- Raise and close defects when necessary
- Report results periodically to managers across the business
Skills and Experience
- Possess in-depth experience in all areas of the SDLC/STLC.
- Manage the defect process when required
- Skills across numerous test levels, supporting Agile, V-Model, Waterfall and Hybrid testing methodologies.
- Mentor fellow team members in areas of project expertise
- Working within a team responsible for the analysis and planning of the testing within large scale projects
- Providing estimates for testing activities (time, people, environments etc.)
- Certified ISTQB at Foundation and/or Advanced Test Analyst level
- Certified in Certified Agile Essentials or Certified Agile Testing courses.
- Experience in SAP, web services, XML, mobile apps, cloud testing or Agile methods
- Experience across the Financial Services, Health, Retail, Utilities, Banking, FMCG or Telecommunications Industries
- Experience with test automation, SQL or coding
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for testing excellence. An encouraging and supportive environment, the team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. Our leadership team is accessible and you are paired with a Senior Buddy to help you reach your goals and grow your career.
Planit operates with a flat-structure feel which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. We keep up-to-date with the ever-changing IT tools and throughout your career offer you the opportunity to focus on advancing your internationally recognised testing qualification (ISTQB) as well as learn new tools. In addition, we offer staff parties/activities, unrivalled employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and we do it all with positivity and a smile.
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Salary Range: $70K - $100K
Please be aware that you could be placed at any of our Australian offices based on requirements, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE!!!***
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now