- Work & progress your SAP and Quality career with a global top 4 in software quality engineering
- Manage from the front within global clients on diverse range of projects/engagements
- Competitive Package + Career Progression + Overtime + Training/Certification
Planit is a global market leader in quality engineering solutions, recognised in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, the Australia Financial Review Top 500 Private Companies, and by Westpac as one of Australia's top 200 "Businesses of Tomorrow." With a rich heritage in testing & training, our practice disciplines include Performance, Security, Automation, Agile, DevOps, Functional & Non-Functional Testing.
With 1,400+ employees across ANZ, India and UK, our SAP practice is growing and Sydney are looking for a highly experienced SAP Senior Consultant to join on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programs.
About the Role
As an SAP Senior Consultant, you will demonstrate passionate and enthusiastic leadership of the testing activities at a project level, involved in the planning, monitoring and control of the testing activities to a high standard of quality across single/multiple clients. This includes identifying the amount of effort, the levels and types of testing to be executed, driving delivery to the Test Strategy and Plan you have shaped, by understanding client requirements and vendor management. Self-motivated individuals have the opportunity to build and develop a rewarding career with Planit.
*For this position, we are only looking to consider candidates with full unrestricted permanent work rights for Australia.*
- Responsible for quality for our clients SAP programmes of work
- Writing Test Policy / Strategies / Test Plans
- Provisioning SAP implementation/upgrade/integration/roll out projects of all levels
- Providing estimates for resource utilisation throughout a project
- Management and delivery of successful projects
- Advising clients on best practice for their specific situations
- Affect process improvement for our clients
- Coaching and mentoring staff
- Assist Planit internal teams to grow and mature our SAP practice
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of Quality Management experience within SAP covering all areas of the project lifecycle
- Experience with SAP HANA/ CRM / FI / SW / ECC amongst others if possible (MM/HCM/FICO etc)
- Planning and execution of test direction (policy) and test strategies
- Selection and implementation of testing methodologies and practices
- Test mentoring and leadership: setting clear vision and directives for teams to gain buy-in including the Business
- People leadership; including managing performance, giving feedback and development of professional development plans
- Resource and work allocation, pipeline planning, tracking and activity management
- The ability to produce high quality presentations
- Facilitation of workshops and reviews using static testing techniques
- Experience across Traditional, Iterative and Agile/Kanban environments is desirable
- Exceptional soft skills including communication, both written and verbal
- ISTQB Advanced Test Management and Certified Agile Tester accreditation is highly desirable
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for quality excellence. Within an encouraging and supportive environment, the team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. Our leadership team is accessible and you are paired with a Senior Buddy to help you reach your goals and grow your career.
Planit operates with a flat-structure feel which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. We keep up-to-date with the ever-changing IT tools and throughout your career offer you the opportunity to focus on advancing your internationally recognised testing qualification (ISTQB) as well as learn new tools. In addition, there is a bonus scheme, staff parties/activities, unrivalled employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and we do it all with positivity and a smile.
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Salary Range: $120,000 - $150,000 including superannuation
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now