- Looking for career progression with a global top 4 in Testing Services
- Diverse range of projects and clients
- Competitive salary + overtime + staff benefits & more...
Planit is a global market leader in quality engineering solutions, recognised in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, the Australia Financial Review Top 500 Private Companies, and by Westpac as one of Australia's top 200 "Businesses of Tomorrow" and our NZ business is growing at a rate of knots. Being experts in digital quality, Planit are the leading provider of testing solutions, services and training in Asia Pacific with over 1,400 permanent employees across NZ, Australia, India and the UK. We are tool agnostic and vendor independent, providing impartial advice and practical support across all mainstream and open source test tools, and successfully delivering Testing solutions for small to large organisations across New Zealand. Planit is built on the core principle that quality people lead to quality outcomes. Planit is always growing, and due to rapid expansion, we are seeking an experienced Senior Consultant to join our Christchurch team on a permanent basis.
About the Role
As a Senior Consultant you will demonstrate passionate and enthusiastic leadership of the testing activities at a project level, be involved in the planning, monitoring and control of the testing activities to a high standard of quality across single/multiple clients. This includes identifying the amount of effort, the levels and types of testing to be executed, driving program delivery to the Test Strategy and Plan you have shaped, by understanding client requirements and vendor management. Self-motivated individuals have the opportunity to build and develop a rewarding career with Planit.
- Writing Test Strategies/Test Plans
- Providing estimates for resource utilisation through a project
- Management and delivery of successful projects
- Management of teams on and/or off shore
- Identify potential test issues and developing corrective action plans
- Business development
- Coaching, appraising and mentoring staff
Skills & Experience:
- Hands on experience covering all areas of the testing lifecycle in multiple domains and industries
- Hands on experience in Test Management/Test Consultant experience covering all areas of SDLC/STLC
- Experience with liaising with multiple stakeholders at all levels, and working with Practice Leads to drive the business forward
- The ability to deliver presentations and training courses when required
- Experience of planning, design and execution of static testing
- Familiarity with holding reviews and workshops
- Experience reviewing and assessing testability of requirements
- Proven track record managing and leading testing projects
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- ISTQB Advanced Test Management and Certified Agile Tester accreditation is highly desirable but not essential
Culture & Benefits
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for agile quality excellence. The team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. Our leadership team is accessible which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. We keep up-to-date with the ever-changing IT tools and throughout your career offer you the opportunity to focus on advancing your internationally recognised testing qualification (ISTQB), as well as learn new tools. In addition, Planit offers staff regular staff social events, competitive salary and excellent employee benefits, such as fully subsidised group health and life insurance.
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now