- Be a part of an innovative marketing team, assisting industry leading professionals
- Work for a global tech company recognised in AFR Top 400 Privately Owned Companies
- Excellent Sydney CBD location with a great team culture
Planit is a global leader in quality engineering solutions, recognised in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, AFR Top 400 Private Companies, and Westpac Top 200 "Businesses of Tomorrow." With 1,300+ employees across ANZ, India and UK, we are seeking an enthusiastic and creative Graphics & Multimedia Specialist who will help us continue our exponential growth by further strengthening our brand image and maximising our opportunities to engage our target market.
Are you a talented graphic designer with flair for multimedia production? Want to break into the exciting world of tech? Then we have the opportunity for you!
As Planit's Graphics & Multimedia Specialist, you will work alongside an established marketing team; bringing creativity, innovation, and professionalism to the table. You will work closely with our Group Marketing Manager to uplift and continuously improve our brand image, empowering our products through strong visuals and video.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Designing eye-catching banners and artwork for our website, presentations and campaigns
- Producing engaging videos to support our products, campaigns and key insights pieces
- Visualising processes and stories through illustration and animated video
- Creating concept designs for new web parts, interface elements and page layouts
- Designing clean and corporate brochures, collateral and office templates
- Executing/coordinating filming and photography as needed
- Sourcing on-brand artwork, audio and video
In addition to working collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team, you will work closely with internal product owners to ensure the creative matches the product, bringing fresh ideas to the table for maximising impact, engagement and response.
What we're looking for
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years' experience in graphic design / multimedia production
- Outstanding flair for design and attention to detail
- Excellent multimedia and video production skills including animation
- Extensive experience with the Adobe suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong communicator, someone who is engaging, vibrant and self-motivated
- Organised and confident managing workload, meeting deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management and customer service skills
- Photography and videography skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Work within an encouraging and supportive team environment alongside like-minded colleagues who have a passion for Marketing excellence. Our leadership team is highly accessible and your manager is there to help you reach your goals and grow your career.
Planit operates with a flat-structure feel which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. In addition, there are staff parties/activities, employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and we do it all with positivity and a smile.
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
*No agencies please*
Salary Range: $80K - $100K
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now