Developer - Front End / Back End - Web and Greenfield Projects - Permanent Role
- Join the ranks as a Full-Stack Developer within a global leader in IT/Testing Services
- Long term career opportunity + Competitive Package + OT + Certifications + more...
- Newly created position within our India Office for an experienced full-stack developer
Specialising in digital quality, Planit is the leading provider of testing solutions, services and training in Asia Pacific with over 1,400 permanent employees. Recently named by the AFR as Australia's 2nd fastest growing private company, we are seeking a highly experienced Full-Stack Developer to join our India team on a permanent basis, working with Australia, NZ and UK colleagues and stakeholders. Working on in-house projects to help enable our further growth. Work with an industry leader and enjoy a variety of employee incentives.
About the Role
Do you have a passion for building highly interactive, responsive and cutting-edge digital experiences?
You may know us. Planit are the leading testing services provider in Australia. We have a reputation for quality. If you share a similar reputation, then we're keen to get to know you!
We're rapidly expanding and innovating and are looking for an in-house developer to join us on our journey. You will be working with:
- Our R&D team to develop exciting new Greenfield initiatives.
- Marketing to enhance our digital presence.
- IT to implement a user-friendly SharePoint platform.
- Internal divisional heads to assist with the development and integration of the global stack
We're looking for someone who can jump between different projects iteration to iteration and works collaboratively with internal teams and stakeholders. We want you to champion new technologies and practices to drive productivity and digital engagement.
This is a rare opportunity that should not be missed. If you're on top of current technologies and want the chance to express your skills through your work, you've come to the right place.
You will be able to demonstrate
- 5+ years software development experience including 2+ years developing web applications.
- Strong back-end experience utilising Node.JS/SPRING, C#, .NET Framework 4.6, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI (API Development) etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Implementation and a demonstrable knowledge of design patterns and good practices.
- Ability to build data models to integrate with backend services. Ability to create and maintain SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with building and architecting microservices in a best practice fashion.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and PAAS technologies - AWS and Azure.
- Proven experience with SCM and version control, build and release management.
- Demonstrable experience of writing unit tests and automated acceptance tests, with a focus on software quality.
- SharePoint development experience or demonstrable ability to deliver upon this requirement.
- Salesforce administration experience would be very highly desirable.
- Experience developing with Java, NodeJS, Python, Go etc. would be a welcomed bonus.
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for Technical excellence. Within an encouraging and supportive environment, the team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. The Senior Management team has a shared vision and with an open and approachable style, employees have the freedom to bring ideas forward and feel empowered to learn.
As a permanent employee of Planit, you will be entitled to all the benefits made available to our staff. Planit offer all employees a highly competitive remuneration package, staff parties and events, a wide range of employee benefits, and excellent career development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organisation where your vision and expertise can shape the growth of our business.
Apply now to be a key part in our rapid expansion!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now