- Work for a global technical testing services company, and APAC leader
- Work on a range of challenging projects with our established client base
- Competitive Salary, Company Benefits, Training & Certifications
Planit is the leading Quality Assurance organisation in Asia Pacific. We are part of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services, rated as one of the top 4 pure play testing companies worldwide, a Westpac Business of Tomorrow winner and Australia's second fastest growing private company (Financial Review 2017).
We are seeking experienced Test Automation Engineers & Consultants to join our Perth team on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes, a competitive salary and staff benefits.
About the Role
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will develop and deliver high quality Test Automation solutions to the highest level of quality. You will be given the tools, training and support you need to advance your skills and experience while developing a rewarding career and adding true value to your career and clients.
- Develop, execute and maintain automated tests within robust and scalable frameworks
- Manage stakeholder expectations, keeping them informed throughout the project
- Document and report progress, risks, issues and defects
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- 4+ years' experience delivering quality test automation solutions with tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Ranorex, SoapUI, TOSCA, UFT, Smartbear.
- A solid understanding of development practices and demonstrable experience with Java, C#, Python or similar
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems and implement innovative solutions
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
*Applicants will be required to complete a technical assessment to demonstrate their test automation capability.*
- Web Service and API testing
- Service Virtualisation / API Stubbing
- Mobile Testing
- BDD with tools such as Cucumber, JBehave and SpecFlow
- Practical SQL and database experience
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT or SVN
- Exposure to Continuous Integration tools
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for technical excellence. Within an encouraging and supportive environment, the team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. The Senior Management team has a shared vision and with an open and approachable style, employees have the freedom to bring ideas forward and feel empowered to learn.
Planit offer all employees a highly competitive remuneration package, a wide range of employee benefits, exceptional career development opportunities, staff events, regular social activities and unrivalled training opportunities across our partner toolsets.
This is a "career" opportunity and would be a strategic move for the right candidate - You could be part of a rapidly growing organisation where your vision and expertise can shape the growth of our business.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Salary Range: $75K - $120K including superannuation
*****NO AGENCIES PLEASE*****
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now