Master requirements engineering and acquire a highly versatile skillset essential for overseeing successful projects.
This course is for Business Analysis practitioners and other interested stakeholders who wish to gain or improve their skills in business system requirements investigation and specification.
The BCS Requirements Engineering Certificate presents participants with a systematic approach to eliciting, analysing, validating, documenting and managing business system requirements.
Learn how to elicit, write, analyse, validate, catalogue, communicate and manage:
- Business Requirements
- Software Requirements
- Functional Requirements
- Non-Functional Requirements
- Transitional Requirements
- Interface Requirements
- Use Case Requirements
- Natural Language Requirements
You'll learn a range of techniques used to identify, analyse and document business system requirements within a context framework for requirements engineering.
This course forms part of the BCS BA Diploma and is also IIBA Accredited, contributing 21 CDUs towards your CCBA or CBAP qualification.
TARGET AUDIENCE: This course has no prerequisites and is able to be undertaken by anyone interested in Business Analysis. It is designed for:
- Current and prospective Business Analysts looking to improve their hands-on requirements engineering skills.
- BA’s of any level looking to achieve the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
- Anyone seeking an understanding of what constitutes quality requirements.
- Business Analysts looking to accredit their skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers.
EXTRA COURSE INCLUSIONS: Our Pass Guarantee, Exam Revision Questions and other BA goodies are just a few of the extra inclusions you receive when training with Planit – leader in Accredited BCS training. View our full list of extra inclusions.
"Decler is a fantastic teacher. He adapts to cater to the level of learning required for each student. Decler has a wealth of knowledge/experience and holds the students interest which enables us to learn quickly."
Cheryl Atkins, Powercor