Work in a diverse team, consult to a top tier client base, build your testing career with Planit and help grow our ever expanding UK business!
- Exceptional career development opportunities in our ever expanding UK business
- Diverse range of projects & clients with a clear progression path
- Work for a global, dynamic, market leader in software and technical testing
***IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENTS - All Applicants MUST HAVE full working rights for the UK, be located within the UK right now, or if not be able to be on board within the UK within a 4 week period***
Planit is one of the leading specialist software testing and training organisation in the UK, Asia Pacific & India with over 1,300 permanent employees globally and are currently experiencing a period of rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion we are seeking highly experienced Test Analysts/Senior Test Analysts to join our UK teams on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes.
About the Role
As Senior Test Analyst, you will consult to our top tier client base, covering all areas of the testing lifecycle in multiple domains & industries. Having knowledge and expertise on all Software Delivery methodologies and Test processes, you will use your technical/testing capability to deliver large scale Programmes/Projects on schedule and to the highest quality.
Planit's UK has its Head Office based in Reading, however, as we are a consultancy there will be travel required to various client sites across the UK and you will be expected to be prepared to stay away from home during the working week. You must be based in the UK, have full working rights and be ready to go with no delays...
- Review requirements for testability
- Consult with clients for user and systems requirements when documentation is insufficient
- Determine test conditions/ test objectives
- Create comprehensive test cases relevant to test conditions
- Execute test cases and report results
- Raise and close defects when necessary
- Report results periodically to managers across the business
Skills and Experience
- Possess a minimum of 2-4 years' experience in all areas of the SDLC/STLC.
- Manage the defect process when required
- Skills across numerous test levels, including System, SIT or UAT
- Mentor fellow team members in areas of project expertise
- Working within a team responsible for the analysis and planning of small-large scale projects
- Providing estimates for test resources (time, people, environments etc.)
- Certified ISTQB at Foundation and/or Advanced Test Analyst level
- Certified in Certified Agile Essentials or Certified Agile Testing courses.
- Experience in SAP, web services, XML, mobile apps, cloud testing or Agile methods
- Experience across the Financial Services, Health, Utilities, Banking, FMCG or Telecommunications Industries
If your application is successful, we'll invite you to attend an interview. This comprises of:
A strength-based interview conducted by a member of the management team. This type of interview is designed to determine your natural strengths and weaknesses - what drives you and what you find challenging.
A written assessment to explore your testing knowledge and examine how you present your findings.
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for testing excellence. With an encouraging and supportive environment, the UK team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible, and by no means least, fun! Our leadership team is accessible and you are paired with a Senior Buddy to help you reach your goals and grow your career.
Planit operates with a flat-structure feel which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. We keep up-to-date with the ever-changing IT tools and throughout your career offer you the opportunity to focus on advancing your internationally recognised testing qualification (ISTQB/Agile + more) as well as learn new tools. In addition, we offer staff parties/activities, unrivalled employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and we do it all with positivity and a smile.
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE!!!***
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now