Build your testing career with Planit and benefit from our sector leading professional career programme and progression plan.
Planit is a top 4 Global leading specialist software testing and training organisation, and we are currently experiencing a period of rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion, we are seeking an experienced Test Automation Specialists to join our UK team on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes.
About the Role
Working within our technical division you will specialise in Automation and use these skills to consult to our top tier client base. We will expect that you can develop and deliver Test Automation solutions to the highest level of quality.
Planit's UK has its Head Office based in Reading, however, as we are a consultancy there will be travel required to various client sites across the UK and you will be expected to be prepared to stay away from home during the working week.
- Deliver test automation consultancy at the highest level
- Strategy and Plan documents
- Create multiple test plans to cover all test cycles for a particular project
- Create or assist in the creation of a test strategy
- Manage stakeholder expectations, keeping them informed throughout the project
- Document and report progress, risks, issues and defects
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- Proven Senior Technical Testing experience.
- Proven experience delivering quality test automation solutions with multiple tools such as Selenium, RFT, MS Coded UI, Ranorex, Tosca, UFT/QTP etc.
- BDD with tools such as Cucumber, JBehave and RSpec.
- A proven track record in leading successful teams - minimum 3 years lead experience.
- A solid understanding of OOP development practices with Java, C# or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems and implement innovative solutions.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Web Service and API testing
- Ability to source control your test assets
- Service Virtualisation
- Understanding the difference between client side and server side performance
- Mobile Testing
- Practical SQL and database experience
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN and GIT
- Exposure to Agile practices, Continuous Integration tools & DevOps
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for Technical Testing excellence. Within an encouraging and supportive environment, the team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. The Senior Management team has a shared vision and with an open and approachable style, employees have the freedom to bring ideas forward and feel empowered to learn.
Planit operates with a flat-structure feel which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. We keep up-to-date with the ever-changing IT tools and offer you the opportunity to focus on learning new tools through your career at Planit. In addition, there are staff parties/activities, unrivalled employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and we do it all with positivity and a smile.
Applicants will be required to complete a 1-2 hour technical assessment to demonstrate their test automation capability so if you are not confident in your programming, scripting and coding ability, do not apply!
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
*****NO AGENCIES PLEASE*****
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now