Founded in 1993, Meridium is headquartered in Roanoke, Virginia, USA, with offices in Houston, Texas; Dubai, UAE; and Perth, Australia. Most recently, a new office was established in Madhapur, Hyderabad, India, which is noted as major centre of information technology activity.
Meridium leads in Asset Performance Management (APM) solutions for asset-intensive industries. They ensure their customers improve their profit margins by eliminating failures and reducing risk with APM software and services. Meridium’s Reliability Centred Maintenance and Optimisation (RCMO) for SAP® enables reliability improvements that reduce production losses, and optimise maintenance and capital expenses to continuously increase return on production assets.
“Planit contributed to our ability to grow as we were developing a product that needed to be tested quickly and consistently, while also focused on non-functional requirements.”
“I am pleased to recommend Planit to others. Any company wanting to grow in the area of testing will reach their goals much faster by partnering with Planit.”
Mahesh Murarka, VP of Applications Development, Meridium from GE Digital
“We were a small company with development teams located in Roanoke and Bangalore, and were starting a new office in Hyderabad. We wanted to leverage the Hyderabad office to enhance our QA capabilities and quickly reach a good maturity level on testing. We knew we wouldn’t be able to achieve this on our own from both a time and resourcing position.
“We were looking for a partner who was dedicated to testing technology and received a reference from another company that had used Planit. It was clear from the beginning that Planit is focused on the areas of our interest, such as performance, automation and device testing.
“We have a great product and were working on enhancements to enable it to grow exponentially. Planit contributed to our ability to grow as we were developing a product that needed to be tested quickly and consistently, while also focused on non-functional requirements. Our goal was to provide a new enhanced stable product on the market, and also launch our cloud-based solution. Planit played an important part in us reaching the launch date and achieving an excellent outcome.
“As VP of Applications Development, there are two main reasons why Planit was the best solution and choice for us:
- They are experts in the testing area and their talent contributed extensively to our success.
- We had a great working relationship throughout the project and the Planit team fitted in as if they were our own people. We could strategise with them because they were true partners with excellent governance.
“The benefits of having Planit as our testing partner included:
- Improved and timely visibility of performance issues while development was underway. This had a positive impact by increasing our awareness of potential risk which we could mitigate much earlier in the product lifecycle.
- Our automation testing team helped with early detection of bugs, saving us time and cost of rework. The talent contributed by Planit definitely helped us accelerate delivery.
- Eliminated potential problems due to upgrades and ensured minimal-to-no downtime. This resulted in better quality of service for customers while we cut down on costs associated with downtime.
- Performance testing improved the non-functional aspects of our product, such as the user response time, to create a better experience for our customers.
“I am pleased to recommend Planit to others. They are flexible and adaptable to the business needs of their clients. Any company wanting to grow in the area of testing will reach their goals much faster by partnering with Planit."
VP of Applications Development
Meridium from GE Digital