Training is organised and controlled by Planit Software Testing Limited (TAX Rego No 102585259) who reserve the right to make any amendments to course schedules, dates and locations and will make every effort to notify delegates within a reasonable period of time. However, Planit is not responsible for personal travel, accommodations, or other incidental expenses in connection with changes to a course. No voice or visual recordings are permitted in any of Planit’s training sessions.
Payments, Refunds & Cancellations
- Payment can be made by credit card (surcharge Amex 5%), cheque or bank transfer.
- Any training specials or discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and do not apply to exams.
- All classroom courses must be paid in full no less than 14 days before the commencement date of the course.
- Failure to present for a registered classroom course will be charged in full.
- Classroom course attendee substitutions may be made at any time prior to commencement of the course, without penalty.
- For classroom courses, cancellations made within 14 days of course commencement will be charged in full. Refunds are available outside this period.
- For online self-study courses, log-ins are provided for our online portal within one working day of receiving payment. Refunds are available if requested within this same period.
- For online self-study courses, log-ins are valid for 3 months from date of issue with the exception of our 12 month course packages, such as the Unlimited Certification Bundle.
- All pre-paid exams must be redeemed within 12 months of the date of purchase.
Transfers to alternate courses are possible where places are available. A transfer fee of 20% of the course price (excluding exam fee) will apply to any clients that reschedule their course booking within 14 days prior to the original course commencement date.
Planit’s consultancy services are delivered on a timeframe agreed with the client. Planit’s classroom training is delivered at the dates scheduled subject to bookings. Planit’s online self-study courses are delivered via our online platform with log-ins provided within one working day of purchase.
Web & App Testing Packages
Planit's Off-site Web & App Testing Packages are serviced by the Planit Test Factory, a fully managed service solution designed for smaller projects. Click here for more terms and conditions around our fixed-price packages.
ISTQB Foundation Certificate Pass Guarantee
Under our pass guarantee, participants in Planit's ISTQB Foundation Certificate courses who are unsuccessful in passing their certification exam will be able to re-sit the course free of charge.
- The participant must show proof of attending our free revision session within six months of taking the course.
- The participant must show proof of attempting and failing the ISTQB exam.
- Online course participants will be granted an additional 3 months access to the ISTQB Foundation course.
- Classroom course participants have the option of redeeming 3 months access to the online ISTQB Foundation course or re-sitting the course in a classroom format based on a date that is publicly scheduled and confirmed.
Unlimited Course Bundles
- Bundles are non-transferable, only allowing one student login per license.
- Users are entitled to a maximum of two courses running at once.
- Exams are not included in the package, available for purchase separately.
- Some courses require exam purchase on selection to pursue as part of your bundle. The cost of these exams are as follows:
- iSQI Scrum Master Pro Certification = $150 + GST
- AgilePM Foundation Certificate Exam = $280 + GST
- AgilePM Practitioner Certificate = $430 + GST
- PRINCE2 Agile Certificate = $350 + GST
- PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate = $250 + GST
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate = $410 + GST
- ITIL Foundation Certificate = $150 + GST
- Better Business Cases Certificate = $230 + GST
- Managing Benefits Certificate = $230 + GST
- Managing Successful Programs Certificate = $230 + GST
- For people who received the Free Exam Voucher, this can be redeemed for one exam corresponding to an online course included in the bundle; redemption must be completed by 16 December 2016.
Planit Career Starter Pack – Bundle Offer
- Pay for Professional Testing Processes and ISTQB Foundation Certificate consecutively and get 15% off the full sale price of both courses.
- The discount applies to the delivery medium. If the participant pays for a face-to-face course, the offer relates to 15% off a face-to-face course.
- Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
All Planit vouchers are only valid for redemption for purchases made directly with Planit. This offer is valid for classroom or online training bookings. It cannot be used for already discounted courses. There is a limit of one voucher per course. Voucher cannot be used to pay for exams. Courses are subject to availability. Voucher cannot be used for the following courses:
- BCS Business Analysis Foundation Certificate - via online self-study
- BCS Requirements Engineering Certificate - via online self-study
- BCS Modelling Business Processes Certificate - via online self-study
- BCS Business Analysis Practice Certificate - via online self-study
- Risk Based Testing - via online self-study
- Selenium & Cucumber Foundation - via online self-study
This Buy One Get One Free offer is available on ISTQB Foundation, ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst, ISTQB Advanced Test Manager, BCS BA Foundation, BCS Requirements Engineering, BCS Modelling Business Processes and BCS BA Practice classroom courses.
By purchasing one of these courses between 7 August and 31 August 2017, you can choose one free classroom or online Agile course, selecting between ISTQB Foundation Agile Tester Extension, iSQI Scrum Master Pro and Certified Agile Business Analysis courses. Further conditions are below:
- No other discounts or vouchers can be used in conjunction with this offer.
- The offer is valid for classroom course bookings only.
- The free offer is for the training component only, and does not include the certification exam costs supplied by external bodies.
- All courses must be taken by December 31st, 2017.
- Course schedules will vary from state to state, and availability is on a first to book basis.
- Whole team bookings are allowed.
Job Seeker Support
For job seekers who purchase training from Planit, we provide value-add services to help you find a job. By opting-in for Job Seeker Support, you will receive:
- Career Development Pack – gain useful advice for finding a job and progressing your career.
- Weekly Job Alerts – receive email alerts about current testing vacancies.
This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. It applies to courses only; it does not apply to exams.