- Exceptional career development opportunities in our ever expanding Brisbane business
- Diverse range of SAP projects & national clients with a clear progression path
- Work for a global, dynamic, market leader in software and technical testing
***All applicants must have Australian/On-shore experience, be located in Brisbane or be willing to self-fund relocation to Brisbane to be considered for this Permanent Opportunity***
Intro to Planit & Your New Role...
Planit is a global market leader in quality engineering solutions, recognised in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, the Australia Financial Review Top 500 Private Companies, and by Westpac as one of Australia's top 200 "Businesses of Tomorrow." With a rich heritage in testing & training, our practice disciplines include SAP, Performance, Automation, Security, Agile, DevOps, Functional & Non-Functional Testing to name a few. With 1,500+ employees across ANZ, India and UK, our SAP capability and practice is rapidly growing and Brisbane are looking for highly-experienced SAP Engineers to join on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programs.
We are looking for exceptional SAP Quality Engineers to join our Brisbane team for a full-time permanent consulting role.
You will be an SAP evangelist and a top gun tester who knows how to test highly scalable SAP systems and lead successful teams in delivering quality into their products.
Who you are
You will have a VERY STRONG SAP background with hands on experience with structured testing. You will be equally comfortable discussing best practice Quality Engineering within SAP space for both traditional delivery mechanisms plus agile environments.
You will have a proven track record and the battle scars to prove it, enabling you to avoid common pitfalls and to mentor members of the team in best practice.
For the right people we will provide a competitive salary, great working environment, training, mentorship and the support you need to advance your skills and experience, whilst developing a rewarding career.
What you'll do
- Implementation of testing activities supporting and alignment to the organisational test strategy
- Work with client's teams to improve test and release processes
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate effectively
- Document and report progress, risks, issues and defects
- Lead by example and demonstrate best practices
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- A solid understanding of core SAP modules including Order to Cash (OTC) and Supply Chain
- Substantial experience with modules: SD, FICO, MDM and CRM
- Demonstrated ability to test integration between SAP modules and to other applications.
- Previous experience of working in an agile environment, demonstrating sufficient skills to apply SAP knowledge and testing skills to efficiently create and validate product features within an iteration.
- Ability to articulate the value of testing and coach teams in building quality into deliverables
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Service and API test experience
- Exposure to other systems outside SAP
- Hands on experience with Atlassian tool suite
- Test Data Management experience
- Test Automation
Culture & Benefits
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for agile quality excellence. The team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. Our leadership team is accessible which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. We keep up-to-date with the ever-changing agile concepts and throughout your career offer you the opportunity to focus on advancing your internationally recognised agile qualifications. In addition, there are unrivalled employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and we do it all with positivity and a smile.
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Salary Range: $75,000 - $110,000 package
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now