Planit Testing is a global company embracing change in order to continually improve and drive quality. Our ability to adapt and respond makes us a market leader, a company to be proud of and a business recognised by the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
At the heart of our business is our experts within practice disciplines including Agile, Performance, Security, Automation, DevOps, Functional & Non-Functional Testing.
Discover an environment with the opportunity to work alongside the best in the industry, that is committed to career development and best practices and has the mindset of thought leadership.
About the Role
- Are you passionate about performance?
- Do you need to know why an application is slow?
- Do you always try to do things better than last time?
We are seeking enthusiastic Test Leads to deliver performance testing services to our top tier client base. This role involves planning, scripting and executing performance tests using a variety of tools on your own and in a team. You will be given the tools you need to advance your skills and experience, while developing a rewarding career and adding true value to your career and clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Experience delivering performance test solutions with tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter or SilkPerformer etc.
- Develop and implement risk based performance testing for our clients
- Deliver information to project stakeholders in a format they can understand
- Deliver information to the technical team in a format they can understand
- Setup application and system monitoring to identify performance bottlenecks
- Adhere to Planit's high standard of delivery even in tight deadlines
- Solve complex technical problems
- Experienced with open source and commercial performance testing tools (jMeter/LoadRunner/SilkPerformer)
- Clear understanding of the difference between client side and server side performance
- Ability to grasp new tools and techniques quickly
- Ability to source control your test assets
- Confident & proven track record of written scripts
- Competent with an object oriented coding approach using java of C#
- Experienced with analysing the output from APM tools such as New Relic and Dynatrace
- You are passionate about performance
- You are the best performance tester you know
- You don't just send the report generated by your performance test tool
- You don't just record and replay
- You are a true team player with the ability to build strong working relationships
- You think through solutions and are able to make good decisions
- You have the ability to influence and articulate new ideas
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and written
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for Technical Testing excellence. Within an encouraging and supportive environment, the team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. The Senior Management team has a shared vision and with an open and approachable style, employees have the freedom to bring ideas forward and feel empowered to learn.
As a permanent employee of Planit, you will be entitled to all the benefits made available to our staff. Planit offer all employees a highly competitive remuneration package, staff parties and events, a wide range of employee benefits including pension, private health care, company discounts etc, and exceptional career development opportunities with unrivalled training and certification opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organisation where your vision and expertise can shape the growth of our business.
Apply now to take the next step in your technical testing career!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY !Apply Now